Periodico is a new Zurich-based journal edited by Marc Asekhame & Teo Schifferli.
Periodico 001 contains:
- Marc Asekhame in conversation with Julia Moritz
- Hammersmith by Timothy Standring
- Sceneries: a dialogue on publishing arrangements by Sabrina Tarasoff in conversation with Naoki Suter-Shudo
- Ursina Gysi
- VENUS by Ilya Lipkin
- Supplements, Models, Prototypes by Christopher Williams
- Zones of Accumulated Distortion by Jan Vorisek
- How I Wrote 'Elastic Man' by Bob Nickas
- Olivia by Miriam Laura Leonardi
- WORD SQUARES by Karl Holmqvist
- Bleeding From The Waist by Amy Lien & Enzo Camacho
Softcover, Perfect-Bound, 7.125 inches x 10 inches, 110 pages.